COVID-19 UPDATE: We are continuing all operations while taking care to follow CDC guidelines
ECI Drilling Career Opportunities
Our organization believes that employees are an essential part of our business and that a commitment to customer service is essential. We further believe in the spirit of teamwork and success and that each of us has a contribution that’s crucial to our company’s success. If you’re interested in joining a leader in the construction industry, please review current opportunities below, and if qualifies and interest, please send us your resume.
FIELD SAFETY COORDINATOR
We have an opportunity for a FIELD SAFETY COORDINATOR to join our team in Conroe, TX. Safety, it’s not optional! The right candidate for this position will assist the Corporate Safety Team with implementation/application of all required federal and corporate safety policies. Promote a safe working environment by helping to minimize risk. Monitor job sites and shops to eliminate hazardous activities and other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform site safety audits.
· Provide/schedule necessary safety training to employees.
· Maintain all safety training records.
· Perform accident/near miss investigations. This will include root cause analysis.
· Mitigation of all identified hazards.
· Confirm that all confined space monitors are maintained and calibrated.
· Maintain safety supply stock and order when necessary.
· Manage the company safety assets.
· Provide requested safety equipment in the field.
· On-boarding and orientation of all new employees.
· Help maintain compliance and qualification requirements (ISNetworld, Energy Worldnet, Veriforce, etc.).
· Point of contact for all accident/incident reporting and communication to corporate office.
· Review weekly toolbox talks with employees. Lead all morning start-up meetings.
· Travel to multi-state jobsites on an as needed basis.
· Communicate with jobs and shops regularly to make sure needs are fulfilled.
· Create all job-specific site safety plans prior to start of job.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good people skills with a “team player” mentality
· 2-3 years of industry experience
· Computer skills (MS Office)
· OSHA 30, First Aid/CPR, CHST or other is helpful
· Compliance management experience is helpful
· Able to lift 50 pounds frequently and 50+ pounds occasionally.
· Ability to travel to job sites
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is beneficial
· Valid DL and clean driving record with the ability to be added to our insurance
Each candidate for this position will be given a pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
We have an opportunity for a WELDER/FABRICATOR to join our team in Conroe, TX. The right candidate for this position will weld, fabricate and assemble, repair company owned equipment through the use of welders, cutting and hand tools. This team member will also be required to assist in other operations such as mechanical repairs, loading/unloading company trucks and facility maintenance, along with other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Weld, fabricate & repair company-owned assets. Operate welding and fabrication equipment which may include: MIG Welder, Stick Welder, TIG Welder, Angle Grinder, Band Saw, Plasma Cutter, Oxygen/Acetylene Torch. Use hand and power tools in the repair and modification of equipment. Coordinate with supervisor to make sure all materials for project are accounted for. Operate forklift, telehandler, and/or wheel loader to move and load items. Assist with the routine maintenance of all company-owned equipment. Perform repairs as instructed by supervisor. Load/unload trucks during mobilization/demobilization. Report any equipment issues to supervisor.
Safety, it’s not optional! Wear all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times. Maintain a clean, safe workspace. Notify supervisor of all safety related issues or concerns. Fix or correct issues immediately, if able. Participate in all safety meetings/training.
-2-5 years of work experience with welding/fabricating.
-Trade school diploma or welding certification (Not required, but beneficial.)
-Proficient with MIG, TIG, and stick welding. (TIG welding not required, but beneficial.)
-Familiar with typical hand/power tools.
-Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems in order to troubleshoot and make repairs.
-Ability to travel occasionally (10%).
-Bi-lingual in English & Spanish (not required, but beneficial)
-Pro-active & complete assignments timely with a strong attention to detail
-Each candidate for this position will be given a pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please complete the form below to submit your resume.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
We are committed to achieving an accident free workplace. Proactive involvement, personal responsibility, personal accountability, and continuous individual improvement are expected of all employees, subcontractors, vendors and clients. Safety is of utmost importance in the planning of all work, and every one of our employees embrace his/her role in successfully implementing our Safety Program.