COVID-19 UPDATE: We are continuing all operations while taking care to follow CDC guidelines
ECI Drilling Career Opportunities
Our organization believes that employees are an essential part of our business and that a commitment to customer service is essential. We further believe in the spirit of teamwork and success and that each of us has a contribution that’s crucial to our company’s success. If you’re interested in joining a leader in the construction industry, please review current opportunities below, and if qualifies and interest, please send us your resume.
We have an opportunity for a Driver/Laborer to join our team in Conroe, TX. The right candidate for this position must be willing to drive our HDD rigs and support equipment to jobsite locations within the US. The Driver/Laborer will also haul fresh water to the drilling rig on location and haul off drilling fluids to local dump sites.
• Must possess Class A CDL License
• Clean motor vehicle record
• Valid medical card
• Tanker endorsement or ability to obtain one
• 2+ years’ experience hauling overweight equipment on lowboy, flatbed, or step-deck trailers
• Strict adherence to company Safety policies and procedures
• Must travel out of state to jobsite locations
• Perform parts and material runs as needed daily
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Strong Communication skills
• Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume to the right to apply.
Equipment Shop Foreman
We have an opportunity for an Equipment Shop Foreman to join our team in Conroe, TX. Safety, it’s not optional!
The right candidate for this position will be responsible for the overall management of the yard for Huxted Trenchless & ECI Drilling International. Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the scheduling, ordering, repair maintenance and preparation, and disbursement of equipment and supplies in support of tunnel & HDD drilling projects. It also includes management of permanent yard personnel and hourly personnel when not working on a project. This person will also be responsible for the maintenance of the Huxted & ECI office and yard facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the routine maintenance, preparation and post project repair and cleaning of all microtunneling & HDD drilling machines and ancillary equipment including, control cabins, cranes, jacks, power packs, loaders, forklifts, slurry plant, shaker screens, centrifuges, pumps, generators, compressors, trucks, lasers, transits, etc.
• Maintain the schedule, maintenance and coordinate delivery of all company owned or rented equipment, tools and supplies
• Coordinate with the design, manufacture, ordering and production of IJS, entrance/exit seals, shims, etc.
• Manage the preparation and loading and unloading of equipment, tools and materials onto/off of trucks at the yard and coordinate with Superintendent/Site Superintendent the delivery requirements to/from jobsites
• Manages office maintenance, including the upkeep and maintenance of the yard, parking areas, and buildings. This includes unlocking of the yard gates early in the morning
• Arrange for the ordering and/or repair of equipment, parts and tools as needed by Huxted Trenchless & ECI Drilling
• Manage the maintenance of Huxted Trenchless & ECI Drilling storage containers, trucks, vehicles and trailers
• Researches new tools, equipment, and methods to improve productivity and competitiveness in the marketplace
• Manage yard personnel, as assigned or needed
• Perform/submit weekly and monthly inventory reports
• Work closely with the Field Operations and Office to ensure proper billing for equipment and tools
• Provide and ensure a maintenance plan and tracking system for work/modifications performed on all tools and equipment
• Maintain service manuals for company equipment
• Review, sign and submit all daily reports and labor hours into Heavy Job/View Point or other computer software
• Meet with sales personnel, as required
• Limited travel possible
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
• GED or High School Diploma
• Specialized knowledge of Construction equipment
• Clear written and oral communications
• Understanding of Logistics, time management, and system evaluations
• Construction/Mechanical experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is beneficial
• Valid DL and clean driving record with the ability to be added to our insurance
Work spans from outside work involving heaving lifting to inside office computer and reading work.
• Lifting of heavy material greater than 50 lbs
• Standing for long periods of time
Each candidate for this position will be given a pre-employment drug screening.
Please submit your resume to the right to apply.
If interested, please complete the form below to submit your resume.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
We are committed to achieving an accident free workplace. Proactive involvement, personal responsibility, personal accountability, and continuous individual improvement are expected of all employees, subcontractors, vendors and clients. Safety is of utmost importance in the planning of all work, and every one of our employees embrace his/her role in successfully implementing our Safety Program.