ECI Drilling Career Opportunities
Our organization believes that employees are an essential part of our business and that a commitment to customer service is essential. We further believe in the spirit of teamwork and success and that each of us has a contribution that’s crucial to our company’s success. If you’re interested in joining a leader in the construction industry, please review current opportunities below and feel free to send us your resume.
Driver/Laborer – We have an opportunity for a Driver/Laborer to join our team in Conroe, TX. The right candidate for this position must be willing to drive our HDD rigs and support equipment to jobsite locations within the US. The Driver/Laborer will also haul fresh water to the drilling rig on location and haul off drilling fluids to local dump sites. Must demonstrate the same values as our Corporate Values of Reputation, Work Ethic,and Team Accomplishment.
• Must possess Class A CDL License
• Clean motor vehicle record
• Valid medical card
• Tanker endorsement or ability to obtain one
• 2-5 years’ experience hauling overweight equipment on lowboy, flatbed, or step-deck trailers
• Pass Pre-employment drug-screening
• Strict adherence to company Safety policies and procedures
• Must travel out of state to jobsite locations
• Perform parts and material runs as needed daily
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Strong Communication skills
• Other duties as assigned
If interested, please complete the form below to submit your resume.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
We are committed to achieving an accident free workplace. Proactive involvement, personal responsibility, personal accountability, and continuous individual improvement are expected of all employees, subcontractors, vendors and clients. Safety is of utmost importance in the planning of all work, and every one of our employees embrace his/her role in successfully implementing our Safety Program.